Retailers & Brands: Register for a Complimentary Ticket and Travel Reimbursement
March 19-22, 2017 – Aria: Las Vegas, NV
Luxury Daily is the world’s leading luxury business publication
Old Habits Gone: Evolving Luxury Retail in 2016
An interview with Milton Pedraza, CEO of the Luxury Institute, and Luxury Interactive on how global economics, generational gaps and disruptive technologies are changing the way we engage with customers.
2016 Predictions for the Luxury Industry in Sustainability and Innovation – The Executive Summary
Luxury Institute partnered with Positive Luxury to published Positive Luxury’s 2016 Predictions for the Luxury Industry: Sustainability & Innovation
Luxury Institute unites luxury executives dedicated to building customer-centric enterprises. Luxury Client Experience Board, co-founded with The Ritz-Carlton, unites luxury executives dedicated to creating exceptional experiences and building long-term high performance relationships with clients.
Select from the links above to read past press releases and select industry articles highlighting Luxury Institute press coverage, key trends, and luxury industry news.
Click Here for Current News
Luxury Institute shares unique luxury knowledge with passion and candor.
For more information about our products and services, please contact us.
- Conferences: As the leading quoted expert on the luxury and premium goods and services categories, Luxury Institute CEO Milton Pedraza is frequently invited to speak at industry conferences.
Recent conference speaking engagements include:
- JCK Las Vegas
- Luxury Daily: Luxury FirstLook Summit
- Luxury Daily: Luxury Outlook 2014: Up, Down or Flat?
- Luxury Interactive
- Merchandise Mart
- Next Generation Customer Experience
“Thank you for your help in making our event a huge success. It was wonderful to have you as a part of our Chicago VIP Luxury Summit and we continue to get extremely positive feedback. We could not have done this without your support, dedication and talent. We are very appreciative of all of your efforts and time.”
-Marketing Director, Merchandise Mart Properties Inc.
- Brand Meetings: After a decade of working closely with top luxury brands, Luxury Institute has gained an intimate knowledge of the industry’s challenges and opportunities that allows us to share new trends, market outlook, and brand stories.
Recent brand speaking engagements include:
- Coldwell Banker
- REEDS Jewelers
- Independent Means
- Treasury Wine Estates
“Your insights were very helpful in setting our future direction and strategy.”
-Private Wealth Management firm
Interactive Solutions Workshops
Brands that want to survive and thrive must prepare the next generation of highly skilled front-line associates. In our most recent white paper, “The Most Critical Skill in Luxury and Retail in the 21st Century,” see how we have researched, developed and field-tested three key action steps that every brand must embrace.
See all white papers currently available.
- The Most Critical Skill in Luxury and Retail in the 21st Century
- Luxury Institute’s 7 Rule-Breaking Moves Needed Now to Flourish in the Most Perplexing Luxury and Retail Market Ever
- Luxury Institute’s Three Most Dangerous Myths in Luxury and Retail Today
- Luxury Institute’s 21st Century Career Advice You Can’t Afford to Ignore: An Open Letter to Luxury Retail Sales Associates
- Luxury Institute Reveals 7 Major Improvements Store Managers Recommend to Drive Sales Performance Right Now
- Luxury Institute Reveals Top Seven Reasons Why Sales Performance Fails, And How To Fix It
- Luxury Institute Reveals the 10 Things Your Top Performing Sales Associates Aren’t Telling You, But You Need to Know
- Luxury Institute’s Operations Optimization Summer Checklist
- Luxury Institute’s 7 Rules for Peak Performance in Luxury Client Relationships
- Luxury Institute’s Seven Trends Shaping Luxury in 2015
- Three Luxury Myths Killing Your Brand Equity
- Wealth and Luxury Trends 2014 and Beyond
- 10 Innovative Action Steps that Drive Sales in this Uncertain Economy
To download a white paper provided by Luxury Institute, please contact us.
Luxury Retail Advisor Certification is an online education and certification course for independent luxury or premium retail sales individuals and small to mid-scale boutiques.