Custom Speaking Engagements and Seminars – Luxury and Wealth Topics
By virtue of our hundreds of surveys on luxury and wealth, continuously updated, and conducted exclusively with high net-worth consumers, the Luxury Institute can develop customized presentations for your corporate event, conference, or seminar, delivered by our CEO, Mr. Milton Pedraza.
Mr. Pedraza is considered by the international media, luxury firms, and wealthy consumers, to be the impartial and independent global authority on luxury and wealth issues and topics. He is the most quoted luxury expert by leading media entities in the world. His highly interactive speaking engagements consistently receive high ratings from global audiences.
Below is a partial list of industry events, meetings and conferences that Mr. Pedraza has participated in. References are available upon request.
- Chair, co-chair and keynote speaker, Luxury Interactive, US and London, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011
- Chair and keynote speaker, World Luxury Congress, 2006 and 2007
- Keynote speaker, New York Design Center, Boston Design Center, Chicago Merchandise Mart, and Washington Design Center 2009 and 2010
- Keynote speaker, Reuters Global Luxury Summit, 2009 and 2010
- Keynote speaker, Sub Zero North American Distributor Conference 2009
- Keynote speaker, Home Theatre Specialists of America Annual Meeting, 2007 and 2008
- Panel speaker, Christie’s Great Estates Annual Meeting, 2007 and 2008
- Keynote speaker, Luxury Conclave Event, Wall Street Journal, 2006
- Host and Facilitator, Leaders in Luxury Event, Ritz-Carlton, 2006
- Dozens of facilitations of board of directors meetings, senior management meetings, sales meetings and CEO breakfasts.
Pricing: $10,000 – $20,000 per engagement depending upon audience size, specific topic/content, and special requests.
For additional information please contact us.