LuxuryBoard.com was launched by the Luxury Institute in 2007 and is a membership-based online research portal for luxury goods and services professionals and the individuals at the firms that serve them.
Members have 24/7 access to a dynamic library of independent and impartial market and business intelligence to allow them to better serve their wealthy clientele.
Key Membership Benefits:
- 24/7 Access to Critical Data and Research - Access to a growing database of independent proprietary research conducted with wealthy consumers by the Luxury Institute. Compiled results include reports such as WealthSurveys and Wealth Reports. Member newsletters are published quarterly and provides a timely ROI. Please note that membership with LuxuryBoard.com does not provide access to our luxury brand research (i.e., LBSI, LCEI) or Luxury CRM Association (LCRMA) Membership.
- Connections - Members can add photos and connect online with other successful luxury goods and services industry practitioners through member search and email.
- Executive Search Center - Where members can search for positions, post their resumes, and post job openings from their organization. Focused exclusively on the global luxury goods and services industry, this is a powerful employment tool.
Pricing and Purchase Details: Current annual membership fees are $1250.00. Individuals create their username/password and once approved, have 24/7 access to the Resource Center – filled with current research as well as a rich archive of reports. Members are allowed limited distribution of the data internally. Additional fees exist for those who wish to distribute the data across their entire corporation.
To Join or Learn More: Please visit www.LuxuryBoard.com for membership details including a list of all membership benefits, current research and data available to members, and an overview of who has joined.
Luxury CRM Association (LCRMA) Membership
The Industry’s First Global Luxury CRM Community
LCRMA was launched by the Luxury Institute in December 2009. Luxury CRM Association (LCRMA) is an organization of Luxury CRM practitioners dedicated to building Customer-Centric Luxury Enterprises. This goal will be achieved by enhancing the global education of the luxury industry on Luxury CRM benchmarks and best practices through primary research, educational events, networking and conferences.
What is LCRMA?
- An exclusive group of Global Luxury CRM practitioners
- Quarterly networking events focused on best practices, benchmarks and vendor reviews
- Affluent consumer and executive research coupled with industry insights issued bi-annually
- Luxury CRM vendor assessment research to identify best-in-class resources to build and support your CRM strategy issued annually
- Access to Luxury Institute CRM Workshops and additional surveys at special LCRMA rates
LCRMA Enables You To:
- Implement a Luxury CRM culture, skills, supporting technologies and best practices to deliver a customer experience that significantly outperforms and out behaves current competitors
- Enhance and track customer experience across all customer interactions and channels
- Deploy best-in-class strategies and tactics for customer segmentation, acquisition, retention, cross-sell/up-sell, reactivation, referral and overall customer profitability
- Improve overall brand performance in a new customer-centric culture that delivers the right customer, right value, right channel, at the right time, to create seamless customer journeys profitably!
LCRMA has two distinct levels of membership – The Leaders Circle and Individual Membership. All membership dues are payable at time of registration.
Demonstrating the highest level of commitment, The Leaders Circle is made up of globally recognized luxury industry leaders and innovators in the CRM space. Their advisory support is critical to LCRMA as it relates to fulfilling its mission. Leaders will receive maximum participation, visibility and promotional benefits within LCRMA in addition to 2 hours of CRM consulting services with the Luxury Institute Staff. Annual Membership Fee: $5,000.
Individual membership is dedicated to practicing Luxury CRM professionals or executives serving luxury consumers or individuals that are employed by a firm that serves these organizations. Annual Membership Fee: $2,500 for one member. Additional executives from the same entity may join for $1000 per additional member.
Note: LCRMA will extend additional discounts to luxury enterprises with multiple brands in their portfolio, or multiple members who would like to join the group.
To Join or Learn More: Please contact Martin Swanson at 914.909.6350 or at email@example.com
LCRMA Board Members
Corporate Senior Director, CRM
Ritz Carlton Hotel Company
Global Online and CRM